Truly Bad Films

Monday, August 15, 2005

New Space

Welcome to the new pad! For those of you who had the misfortune to watch the Andy Griffith Show in the final years, after it went to color, you might remember an episode where Howard Sprague got a new apartment. Howard, who was 40 and then some, had lived with his mother up until that time, but he packed up his bow tie and his malted-maker and moved to a "pad." Howard had beaded curtains, abstract art and cushions . . . on the floor!

So, make yourself at home. You might want to try sitting on the floor. All the kids are doing it, I hear. I'll have new content up soon and more Truly Bad of everything. Any one care for a malted milk?

2 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chai, like the new digs...pretty groovy if you ask me...
Look forward to visiting with you here at your new place!
GG

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, GG! It's so nice to have a comment again and be able to post remotely. I'm getting a photo host account also, so I'll be able to add pix to the blog more often. I think Blogger will be a HUGE improvement!
--Chai-rista

 

Post a Comment

<< Home