Truly Bad Films

Friday, October 07, 2005

It's All In the Book of Revelation

First, Tom Cruise lays his alien spawn inside a human, and now this - Oprah's production company is giving Rachel Ray her own talk show next fall.

Eeew! Rachel Ray has enough perk-caine in her system to make Katie Couric look like Silent Bob. Her accent scrapes over my ear like a rusty razor blade. And she's always so up, UP, UP-beat I just want to smack her down with the flyswatter. She reminds me of one of those moths that flies right at your eyes. She'd probably love nothing more than to get stuck on your eyeball, so you have to go dip it in a cup of water and blink to get rid of her.

2006 is gonna be harsh.

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some strange reason, I find her very attractive and very sexy. I think it's her eyes and hair. Then again she's a female and that's usually enough for me.

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, anonymous above is actually me.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

I'll admit she's cute - until she opens her mouth!
;)

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Andrew Ironwood said...

Which is why I generally watch her shows with the sound off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home