Truly Bad Films

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Silly Meme Saturday

1. diamonds or pearls?
Too many diamonds came from African mines with slave-like conditions. In other words, most diamonds have blood on them. Provenance is usually questionable so you can't tell blood diamonds from others. I prefer pearls. Or, even better - amber. Or opals! I don't have a diamond engagement ring because of my gnarly political stance.

2. paperback or hardcover books?
Either - I'm not fussy about my book covers.

3. carpet or hardwood floors?
Hardwood!

4. dogs or cats?
Puppies - I am very dog oriented. Cats always want to sleep on my bed and I don't like sleeping with cats. They get up and prance around every time I doze off.

5. fluffy or firm pillow?
Fluffy.

6. fine point or medium point pens?
Medium - blunt pens make nice fat lines on checks.

7. clocks a little fast or on time?
I'll be late either way.

8. mahjong or spider solitaire (or other)?
Mahjong. Me like pretty tiles.

9. wall calendar or desk calendar?
Put one on the wall, and a wall calendar laying on the desk folded back, and an appointment book on the desk. Then I'll still need a call to get to the meeting.

10. ‘Survivor’ or ‘The Amazing Race?’
The Amazing Race was the best show on tv before the "Family edition." Maybe it will be the best show again.

Thanks Stupid Words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home