Truly Bad Films

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Top 100 Misspelled Words in English

From the thoughtful folks at Your Dictionary, comes the Top 100 Misspelled Words in English.

I'm not sure it can help the hopeless, the dyslexia-damaged, and the poignantly forgetful like me. Afterall, the list doesn't include my bugbear words like bureaucrat, pamphlet and renaissance. For the life of me, I cannot remember how to spell these words . . . no matter how many times I look them up!

And I'm a horrible typist at best. Ninety percent of the time when I type the word "that," it comes out "taht." "For" is nearly always "ofr." Dyslexia experts tell me that it's the small words that get on the short hairs of dyslexics. True! So true.

So, toward better typing and spelling I wish us all . . . God Kuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home