Truly Bad Films

Monday, November 28, 2005

Hypnosis as Promised

Wow - the semester is winding down, but the work just keeps on giving and giving me stuff to do. Posting is light today due to too much effing work, socked-in foggy weather which puts me in le bitchy mood and mo' homework.

Still, I promised that I would post my hypnosis paper once I got it done. In it, I spill all the secrets of what happens during a hypnosis session.

It's hot off the press but I think there may be some server problems flitting around on my end. So, if you can't get it tonight, try again Tuesday. If it doesn't work then, cough up a comment!

3 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great Paper...how do I say this...It was "mesmerizing". Actually you would make the Psych teacher I had very proud!

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating read. I'm going to reread. I've always been interested in hypnosis.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

Thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home