Truly Bad Films

Monday, November 14, 2005

My Promise to the World . . .

Dear World:

I sincerely promise that you will NEVER stand behind me while I hold up the checkout line digging through a tiny change purse that's stuffed with folding money and coupons, repeatedly spelunking for that elusive penny and peeking beneath all the layered anthracite to find a slippery dime.

Further, if some alternate universe unexpectedly replaces this one, and you do happen to see me conducting an archeological dig in my over-stuffed tiny clutch while people behind me tick away the precious seconds of their finite years, and then I hand over that change to the cashier and she has to give me CHANGE for my CHANGE . . . PLEASE SHOOT ME for my life has obviously become a burden to me and everyone who might wander into my sphere.

Thank you,
Chai-rista

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well to be quite honest they will have to waste a bullet on me first, as I am usually the one reading "World News Weekly" behind the burdensome human who is digging in her/his over stuffed change purse. Then again, I only want to know the latest on Bigfoot and Batboy! :)

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home