Truly Bad Films

Friday, November 11, 2005

Thank You Veterans!

Back in my bewildered moonbat days I never would have said this, but then, I was a clueless dingding. Having bought a clue or two in the past 20 years let me say with all my heart . . .

Thank you Veterans, and members of our Armed Forces!!! Thank you one and all - from my long deceased father-in-law who fought in the Pacific to my friends Dai Uy and Gull - I thank you; from the oldest vet alive to the youngest recruit - I thank you; from the girliest enlisted girl to the most hombre-hombre commissioned officer - I thank you; from the butchiest lesbian to the lightest-in-the-combat-boots queen - I thank you; from the long dead to those future vets only recently born - I thank you; from the American born to those who earned their citizenship the hard way - I thank you all!

God bless our military people and their families.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ditto and dad says thank you for recognizing the our service men and women. And I say thank you as well.

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaah I had a "moonbat" phase also...

So glad I snapped out of that...haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home