Truly Bad Films

Friday, November 04, 2005

Who'd Ya Do? Master's Tournament




Is Bowie thinking about doing Daltrey? Both of these guys are older than Robert "Papaw" Plant, but they look younger. All three have some of the best rugs ever made. I don't believe that Rock-n-Roll destroys male pattern baldness, though these shaggy mops would scream it from the Virgin blimp! Nick Cage should give one of them a call to find out who makes their hair.

Anyway, to get back to the serious business of Who'd Ya Do?, I'm gonna have to go with Bowie on this one. In an interview he was talking about some of his over-the-top costumes. The one he was discussing was a Chinese style robe with huge sleeves and large Chinese characters down the front. The interviewer asked Bowie if he knew what the robe said. Bowie said, "I have no idea. It could have been 'Get your potatoes here' for all I know."

I already loved him, but that just made me love him more.

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If I had to do one of those two, I am with you on David Bowie...he's a lot hotter...
Although once while playing this game, Elton John (if he weren't homosexual) was thrown into the mix and I had to go with him!

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop. Now. You're forcing me into bad decisions.

For. the. sake. of. the. children!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

hahaha!!!! Steeeeeve (said Khaaaaaan-style)!

You're already on the Dark Side - just one more with Spice Girls . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home