Truly Bad Films

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Apologies

First, I'm sorrry that I'm posting this picture. But it falls under the "Shameless," directive in being a blog that brings you all the Theatrical, Fantastic, Gruesome and Shameless news. The photo was a part of an advertising campaign for a burger chain which shall reamain nameless. I'm told that the catch phrase for the ad was "It's Hot!"

Considering her level of groinage exposed, the word they obviously wanted to use started with "Tw" and rhymed with "Hot."

From People's Top 10 Style Moments of 2005

Again, I'm deeply sorry and I won't post photos of this particlular skank ever again!

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Chai...lol...thanks for the promise never to post a picture of that "skank" again. Catch phrase should be "It's not!"

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

True - true!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Omnibabe said...

You really should warn me when you're going to post something like that. I spewed coffee all over my monitor!

That was the best laugh of the day so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home