Truly Bad Films

Monday, December 19, 2005

Best Friend's Fav Site

A Leper Pop writer gives us a look at his unusual seat choosing strategies in a movie theater.

Leper Pop is my best friend's FAV blog. I think it's run by some guys who were on the TV show RockStar, once upon a time. I don't keep up with whatall the kids are watching these days, so I don't know about that. They also have a message board where you can share stories you've written. The ones by KeySunSet are by my girl, bestfriend-wise, since the dinosaurs wore pullups. She's mighty funny so hop over to take a look.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HO HO HO! These guys weren't ON Rock Star:INXS, but they were supporting Marty Casey who WAS on Rock Star:INXS.

NO matter, I love the way you wrote it up!!!!!! Since dinosaurs wrote pull-ups, eh. I'm glad they were. I hate to think what we were stepping in otherwise. Maybe the answer is in the wise "word verification" OBLPU!

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't written a good funny at Leper House in a while. I've made some funny comments, but I guess I'd better get on the schtick and come up with a story, huh?!

:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home