Truly Bad Films

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas Slogan 2005

What did I do all day yesterday in the snow you might be wondering? Well, I'll tell you - I was thinking up my new Christmas Slogan for this year.

I did watch one movie and then I had to crawl into bed to make sure the blankets still worked right. I began running a diagnostic on the covers while propping my head on my pillow in "meditation" mode and the next thing I knew it was 6 pm.

Maybe I'll write up my bad review of the one movie I saw, but for now I want to debut my new slogan. First a self interview:

Q. Chai-rista - How many years now have you created a special slogan for Christmas?
A. This is my first year.

Q. And why now?
A. It just came to me on the way to work this morning.

Q. Will you make this an annual tradition?
A. Yes, if I can remember to do it.

Q. Why does Christmas need it's own unique slogan every year?
A. Well, my slogans will be limited editions, like Hallmark ornaments, and every year I'll strive to make them reflect the ever changing spectrum of shifting hues and tones that is Chai-rista's brain. (hahaha!!! I almost couldn't type that one!)

Ok - ready? Here it is - Chai-rista's Christmas slogan 2005:

Christmas -
It's pagan as all get out!

holly bell

3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another David Byrne fan! Love your site. Check me out. I just put up a live recording of Byrne's cover of Whitney Houston's I Wanna Dance with Somebody. I'm going to add you to my blogroll.

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and a merry saturnalia

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

Thanks, Mike - I've added your site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home