Truly Bad Films

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Midnight Raid

I hardly ate anything yesterday, so I woke up at 2 a.m. last night, wolf-hungry and ready to take the hind-legs off my pillow. In the kitchen I made three quick scrambled eggs, and scarfed them down, followed up with a couple of handfuls of dried fruit. I broke into a box of homemade chocolate chip cookies the neighbors gave us and gobbled up the last five, leaving nary a crumb for Pep. Then I fell back into bed and slept the sleep of the satisfied wicked all slathered in lanolin.

3 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your description of this o'dark thiry escapade! You are the best, Chai!

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thiry - should be thirty! I can't edit once I post ... or can I, o wise Chai-rista? ....

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

Don't worry about spelling - I don't!
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home