Truly Bad Films

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bad Tattoos

Hey kids - remember back in the 90's when everybody was getting tats? I sat at Lollapalooza in '94 and watched all the youngin's running around with their ink hanging out and I thought, "Wow - these people are going to look extra special god-awful when they get old."

It seemed each and every one of the chillin there that day had spent at least $300 - seriously, that had to be the minimum - on covering themselves with thigh bands of floral garlands or tribal bicep bands of black and red, all reeking of their desperate drive to be unique while fitting in. Holy Mother, was I glad I was 34 instead of 24!

Anyway, found a site today that I'd like to dedicate to all the easily led victims of tat fashion. It is Lame/Funny/Bad Tattoos For your Enjoyment. Here you'll find 10 categories of truly ugly drawings permanently affixed to people who should have waited until they had a few more Benjamins in the shoe box saved for a tattooist who could actually feckin' draw.

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

skin pollution 06, man i live in jacksonville, nc and we have a marine base here and if you want bad tats this is the place. if i never see another quasi-tribal nonsense again ill be happier.

moze

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are happy with yourself!

I just spent 30 minutes of my life laughing my butt off...oh man...that was a great site...I have a brother who know does tat's and I remember when he was just starting out..he asked if he could give me one and I was like, "Love ya man but NO WAY." No beginner inking me up..haha...

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

He was gonna give you a practice tattoo?!! That has got to be near the top of the "most unwanted gift" list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home