Truly Bad Films

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Book Review

Micromiracles: Discover the Healing Power of Enzymes by Ellen W. Cutler

I got this book because I felt hungry all the time - and that didn't seem normal to me. I'd been taking Source of Life Vitamins and Udo Oil for a good while but I still didn't feel optimal. Micromiracles told me that as bodies age, digestive enzymatic action falls off. As a result, you can take the best supplements ever made by man or beast, but you won't get the full benefit because you can't digest them completely.

Many people don't know what enzymes are, so let me cover that first. Enzymes are proteins that regulate chemical reactions in the cells of the body. In other words, they are catalysts which are essential for various bodily functions, such as digestion and blood coagulation. The lack of certain enzymes can lead to metabolic and other health problems.

Ellen claims that enzymes are the medicine of the future. She says that by supplementing with enzymes you can reduce cravings, lose weight, enhance energy, lower inflammation and lower your risk of heart disease, diabetes and cancer. She also claims supplementing with enzymes slows the aging process. She says that one of her clients came to her on an initial consultation with a head full of grey hair. The next time that client came to meet with her, the grey was gone . . . and it wasn't a dye job!

Gotta say - I love this book. I've lost 15 pounds since I started enzyme supplementation. I feel balanced and energetic. And it might be too soon to say . . . I'm not sure now . . . but I think I have less grey hair. If you have any problems with digestion you owe it to yourself to try Ellen's method. You can read the list of supplements Ellen reccomends at her business web site. Her company is called BioSet.

4 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gal, I just realized you have a wish list link on your blog. Is this current? Darn, would have saved me some thinking during the Christmas/birthday shopping!

Ah, but the Mr. & I love to try to come up with things we think you and Pep will like.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

I wonder if some people just never manifest enough enzymes to digest their food properly? I mean, age aside, I've always had problems with digestion, blood sugar and low energy. All my life. Ah, it's probably not enzymes, just bad genes.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

Hey Key - The wish list is current! But I alway love your surprizes.

Bunnyjo - It would be interesting to see what differences you would notice by using them . . .

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know a certain 26 year old artist that might do with some "enzyme therapy" maybe the gray will go away!
Wonderful dark scottish locks. (Shrugging)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home