Truly Bad Films

Friday, February 17, 2006

Become a Prison Vintner! Steve Shows Us How

Steve at The Sneeze brings us his howlingly funny first hand account of making Prison Wine.
"I'm simply not cut out for jail. Where I really shine is watching Tivo on a couch. As soon as you need me to survive a sharpened-spoon attack, (or even a regular spoon attack)-- I'm just not your guy. Nevertheless, if I do ever end up in the big house, there's a chance I'll make it out alive as the prison brewmeister . . ." Go READ!

Update: Steve's eaten a spectrum of dubious foods and reported his hilarious insights. Read them all.

Hot tea in a fancy china cup for Mr. Keysunset!

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve is hilarious! Check out the other things that Steve shouldn't eat ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home