Truly Bad Films

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Don't Paint it Black . . .

. . . Watch It Shred!

Mrs. Keysunset sent me a link to a company that builds mobile shredders. You want to know what they're doing with those foothills of refuse in New Orleans? They're calling in the moblie shredding guys!

At the site you can watch their equipment shred a refrigerator, over-sized tires and a BMW! But the one that was most emotional for me was the clip of the computer CPUs getting torn to flinders. I mean, if they were Gateways, fine. But Dells deserve a little more respect.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, my name is in a blog! I'm famous! tick tick tick, that's my fifteen minutes ....

hee hee That really is a blast of a site to go to after a rough day though.

Shred, baby, shred!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home