Truly Bad Films

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Spun

Peeps, do you have a pile of CDs you don't listen to anymore? I have the perfect solution. Spun, baby, Spun!

Spun sells new and used "media." They make it super easy to sell yours to them for credit on their immense collection. I just got my re-mastered copy of Back in Black. In return I slap a stack of old CDs into bubble wrap, box 'em, glue on the pre-paid shipping label and off they go. They aren't gathering dust in my office any more and I still have nearly $10 of credit. Just take a look at the Sell your used CDs, DVDs and Games! link on the right side of their home page.

No - I'm not paid to advertise for them. It's just a fun, easy way to get rid of clutter and enjoy new tunes in the process.

3 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm....do you think anyone will want my Milli Vanilli music?

On second thought..I should keep that crap..just for shits and grins :)

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

They might be "collector's items!"

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, there's a large rack outside of your office....

Plus, do you think we can set up a shrine to Jack Bauer's bloggy badassness on the blank wall above the copier next to Lisa's door?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home