Truly Bad Films

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

70 Year Old School Teacher Gets Sex Change

Mr. Keysunset sent me a bit yesterday from CNN. Seems a 71-year old school teacher was allowed to return to work after her male-to-female sex change.

Sadly, CNN doesn't answer the kinds of questions this raises. Here are the questions TBF asks . . .

Isn't it dangerous to have major surgery at 70? How is a 71 year old still teaching school anyway? And finally, how in the sweet Summer's Eve do you wait until you're 70 to decide that you're really a woman?!?!?

Just thinking about this story wears me out.

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is definitely material for the great American freak show, huh?

And I agree, why DO you wait until you are 70 to have a sex change operation done?!

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I mentioned to Mr. Keysunset that he was in your blog again. He said, "cool, I've been in her blog alot lately." Hmmm, I think he likes the notoriety.

:-D

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous chan961 said...

thanks i liked this.

_____________
free movies to watch

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger sjjad110 said...

This could be one specific with the most beneficial blogs Mobile Window tinting Poland, Ohio We have ever arrive across on this subject. Really Wonderful. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home