Truly Bad Films

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

70 Year Old School Teacher Gets Sex Change

Mr. Keysunset sent me a bit yesterday from CNN. Seems a 71-year old school teacher was allowed to return to work after her male-to-female sex change.

Sadly, CNN doesn't answer the kinds of questions this raises. Here are the questions TBF asks . . .

Isn't it dangerous to have major surgery at 70? How is a 71 year old still teaching school anyway? And finally, how in the sweet Summer's Eve do you wait until you're 70 to decide that you're really a woman?!?!?

Just thinking about this story wears me out.

3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous keysunset said...

This is definitely material for the great American freak show, huh?

And I agree, why DO you wait until you are 70 to have a sex change operation done?!

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous keysunset said...

BTW, I mentioned to Mr. Keysunset that he was in your blog again. He said, "cool, I've been in her blog alot lately." Hmmm, I think he likes the notoriety.

:-D

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous chan961 said...

thanks i liked this.

_____________
free movies to watch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home