Truly Bad Films

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Happy St. Patrick's Day
chirren!


Have a Guinness and a leg of lamb for me. I say "have it for me" because I think I'm getting the flu and next week, through the 25th, is booked up solid in my DayMinder. I promised to put together a flyer for a Ceilidh on campus at the end of the month. I'm hosting a catered event next week to celebrate Women's History month, I'm running a badge workshop for Girl Scouts AND I have three papers to revise and submit. ACK! Maybe the papers can wait until April . . .

The upshot of all this is - TBF is going on vacation for a week. I'd like to send my blog to Jamaica for a week to bask in the warm March sun, but instead I'll have to put it out into the back yard to play with other neighborhood blogs, where I can keep an eye on it.

See ya'll later!

6 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, are you going to teach those girl scouts Christmas Candy ID and Locating Pirate Treasure hee hee hee!

I've got to go back and find those entries ....

Hope your blog has fun in the yard.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger bobgirrl said...

Make sure you put some sunscreen on your blog. You don't want it to be all wrinkly and spotted when it's older.

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chai: Your blog can make a play date in our yard with mine...lol. Just gotta make sure Hunter don't bite it. ;)
Didn't you know that "Guinness is good for you?" Yep! That's right!!! In Ireland they give it to mothers who have just given birth and people who donate blood due to all the minerals and iron and "good stuff" that is in it! So drink a Guinness and beat the flu!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Ooo, wish I liked beer. I could use some vitamins and minerals.

Hey, Chai, we'll miss you while you're gone, but just think...absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Till then, then!

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. hurry back, girl....

Eric

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Sid said...

There is something very disturbing about a girl scout hitchiking badge. But it would probably make a good Lifetime movie starring none other than... Crystal Bernard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home