Truly Bad Films

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Interview

Dearly beloved Twigs and Buds - I just finished giving an interview to Voice of America. My site, Gifts of Speech is a Voice of America Our World Site of the Week! (It'll be up sometime in the next 14 days.)

I talked with producer Art Chimes for about a half hour on the phone this morning. Believe me peeps, this is the guy you want to invite to your next party. He's a witty broadcast geek with more interesting stories than Reader's Digest. It was a great fun talking to him. I only hope he can paste together my incoherent ramble into something interesting for radio.

Woo-hoo!

5 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... wow... cool stuff... I hope he edits it well...

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

I'm so proud of you!

A big bouquet of fresh cut flowers and a heapin' plate of 'que for you!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

Thanks y'all!

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The interview is up! Congrats again.

Hope the "vacation" is going well ...

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

I'm glad he called me but I was a LOUSY interview. Basically I said, "Speeches are important because they are IMPORTANT and usually they are made in front of other people. Where they sat in chairs. That is a fact."
DUH!!!

LOL!!!

It was my first interview - It can only get better, right? RIGHT?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home