Truly Bad Films

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Moving soon . . .

Well, folks - I'm moving. But shutting down TBF doesn't mean there won't be anymore Truly Bad Film reviews and other silly news.

The kind gents over at LlamaButcher Palace have offered me a basement key where I can plug in my wood burner and scorch messages in pine planks until the smoke makes me dizzy and the guys yell at me to open a window. So I'm packing up my Etch-A-Sketch, my Spirograph, my Wheel-O, and my Super-Elastic Bubble Plastic and taking it over to their house to play.

You may not see any evidence of my handiwork propped against the porch or sitting on the curb over there this week, but keep checking back and something I hammered out (like a five-sided bird house) will show up sooner or later.

Thanks again for all your love and support!
--Liz (aka Chai-Rista)

4 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will certainly miss this old movie theater. Hand me a hankie and give me one more box of popcorn for the road, darlin'

I'll have to bookmark Steve-o's site now, huh?! :-D

It's been tons of fun here. I hope you can archive it somewhere so we can take a peek at it every once in a while ...

love you,

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Chai, ya know the line "build it and they will come." well honestly, wherever you go in the land of blog, if you are there we will come.
I've bookmarked and linked up Steve-o to GNC so that we can find you whenever you post.

Now I shall sing from the Sound of Music... "So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight, So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu adieu, adieu to you, and you and you..." Now everybody...

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

Thanks gals! New stupidity for future posts is starting to trickle into my brain. I'll see ya on the Llama side!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Omnibabe said...

Just glad to hear you're doing okay.

(BTW -- pretty tricky of those Llama Boys to give you keys as a sneaky way of getting a place on my blogroll!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home