Truly Bad Films

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hey Bus Driver!

Leslie was so kind to drop a sweet comment on my site yesterday, thinking that I had started posting again. What really happened was that I used my Blogger account to teach the Girl Scouts how to start their own blogs and one of them posted on Truly Bad Films by mistake.

Leslie said, " Hah! I knew you'd be back sooner or later. You've been sorely missed, my friend." And her comment started me thinking. She is the second person to ask in the last couple of months if I will start blogging again. I really want to take an art class in the spring and if nothing else I could talk about my etchings. LOL!!!

So, I'm thinking about it.

Thanks for the encouragement, Leslie!

12 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Omnibabe said...

Any time, darlin'!

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... trust me, dear... there are many more who wish you were back too..... we're just too shy to ask...

... and hey, you are still on the blogrool...

Eric

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

Thank you, Eric! I truly appreciate the encouragement.

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, darlin'! You know I've love to have you up at trulybadfilms again!

xo

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Come back. There're folks at Leper Pop who're checking on you...

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would welcome you back with both arms! I would be happy to add you back to my blogroll.

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besides, how can you give Leper Pop a Woodie Award if you aren't blogging to give Woodie Awards!

They are in the running this year aren't they?!

xo

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just do it!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger keithurbanchic said...

Well, I would like to give Leper Pop a Woodie!!!
;)

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

key sent me over, so blame her for the movie recommendations... some truly bad films I've seen at the Toronto International Film Fest (or at least I've seen parts of these films): Gerry (2 guys go to the desert and walk), Hotel (by Mike Figgis - there are NO words for the awefulness of this movie), Tideland (directed by Terry Gilliam, starring Jeff Bridges who dies early and then just rots on screen while the action goes on around him).

Enjoy

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Chai - sending you wonderful birthday greetings. Hope you have a peaceful day filled with TRULY BAD films.

Remember "Spice World" and "Armageddon" - LOL! I think those have been my faves to see and crack on with you and Pep.

xoxox

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, Chai, so .... how did the birthday bad film fest go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home